How to Get Working Papers

New Guidelines for Working Paper Applications

  • Download the application from the link below:
  • NYC DOE Working Papers
  • Fill it out through ADOBE Acrobat - Complete Part 1 Only
  • Print the form
  • Have your parents sign the application
  • Additional documents, proof of age, and a physician's clearance to work must accompany your application. 
  • Scan all documents, save a copy for your files, and email all documents with your name as the file  - Example Johndoe.pdf
  • Email all documents to
  • For more information on NYC DOE protocols regarding working papers, click the link below: