BELL SCHEDULE 2021-2022
NYC DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION FAMILY UPDATE AUGUST 30, 2021
WHAT'S HAPPENING IN NYC PUBLIC SCHOOLS
CLICK THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE DOCUMENT REGARDING THE FOLLOWING MATTERS:
1. BACK TO SCHOOL FAMILY FORUMS
2. UPDATED HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDANCE
3. ATTENDANCE AND GRADING
5. UPDATING CONTACT INFORMATION
6. VACCINATION REMINDER
7. FINAL DAY OF COMMUNITY MEALS SERVICE
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE FAMILY UPDATE FOR AUGUST 30, 2021
NYC DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION VACCINATION INFORMATION AND CONSENT LETTER
School Supply List for 2021-2022 School Year
Face to Face Letters
FACE TO FACE LETTERS
Face-to-face letters are to confirm the students are in our school which is a report card or a transcript with the student's name and address.
The parents should set up an NYSCA account so they can provide their own documentation via printout or screenshot.
Follow the link below to create an account
If you are unable to create an account, our requirements for remote Face-to-Face letters are:
- They must complete a Google for which must have
- Student's name, address, and OSIS number
- Parent's name, parent's phone number, and email address
- the reason for the Face-to-Face letter
- the parent completing the Google form must match the authorization on ATS
- The parent must upload a photo ID
- After all the information has been checked, we will email a PDF letter to the parent
Again, it is much easier and quicker to obtain the information via the NYCSA account, so I would highly advise the parent to complete this information via NYCSA.
Please contact the school if you need further guidance.
Mission and Vision
The mission of the Queens Gateway to Health Sciences Secondary School is to prepare all students to perform proficiently, exceed academic standards, and find productive pathways to knowledge as they learn to live constructively together. Gateway, through the collaboration of school, home, and community strives to develop high expectations for all students in an educational environment that is safe and nurturing. We are committed to the use of appropriate instructional expertise, guidance services, academics intervention services, and the use of technology to support teaching and learning.
NO SCHOOL - YOM KIPPUR(28Q680) Queens Gateway to Health Sciences Secondary School
NO SCHOOL - ITALIAN HERITAGE/INDIGENOUS PEOPLE'S DAY(28Q680) Queens Gateway to Health Sciences Secondary School
ELECTION DAY - FULLY REMOTE/ASYNCHRONOUS INSTRUCTIONAL DAY(28Q680) Queens Gateway to Health Sciences Secondary School