Face to Face Letters
FACE TO FACE LETTERS
Face-to-face letters are to confirm the students are in our school which is a report card or a transcript with the student's name and address.
The parents should set up an NYSCA account so they can provide their own documentation via printout or screenshot.
Follow the link below to create an account
If you are unable to create an account, our requirements for remote Face-to-Face letters are:
- They must complete a Google for which must have
- Student's name, address, and OSIS number
- Parent's name, parent's phone number, and email address
- the reason for the Face-to-Face letter
- the parent completing the Google form must match the authorization on ATS
- The parent must upload a photo ID
- After all the information has been checked, we will email a PDF letter to the parent
Again, it is much easier and quicker to obtain the information via the NYCSA account, so I would highly advise the parent to complete this information via NYCSA.
Please contact the school if you need further guidance.
NEW BELL SCHEDULE - March 22, 2021
COVID19 TESTING CONSENT FORM
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE COVID19 TESTING CONSENT FORM
FULL REMOTE LEARNING OPTION
This fall, your child’s school plans to offer blended learning, a mix of in-person days at school and remote-learning days at home. The default for all students is to participate in their schools’ blended learning schedules.
- Learn more about blended learning and the 2020-2021 school year on our Return to School 2020 web pages.
- Your school will keep you informed of its specific learning model and your child’s schedule. If you have questions about your school’s model or schedule, please reach out to the school directly.
Want to Choose Fully Remote Learning? Fill Out This Form.
At any time of year, for any reason, you can choose fully remote learning for your child. This means they would learn 100% remotely (all online, from home). Remote learning includes live interaction with teachers every day, and every class includes live instruction.
- To choose fully remote learning for your child, fill out and submit this form.
- If you have difficulties completing this form online, call 311.
A MESSAGE FROM THE PTA
Dear Parents/ Guardians,
FAMILY INCOME INQUIRY FORM
Help ensure funding is available for Queens Gateway to Health Sciences Secondary School.
All information is private and confidential.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW
Mission and Vision
The mission of the Queens Gateway to Health Sciences Secondary School is to prepare all students to perform proficiently, exceed academic standards, and find productive pathways to knowledge as they learn to live constructively together. Gateway, through the collaboration of school, home, and community strives to develop high expectations for all students in an educational environment that is safe and nurturing. We are committed to the use of appropriate instructional expertise, guidance services, academics intervention services, and the use of technology to support teaching and learning.